Villa Living, an authentic stay at Villa Tiepolo Passi
A weekend in the ancient Villa guesthouse (“Foresteria”), discovering centuries-old architectures, trees and plants, from which you can take inspiration to create, guided by an artist, a personal handcraft souvenir. A unique and unforgettable experience of creativity and relax in a place full of art, nature and history, enjoying old-fashioned warmth and hospitality.
Villa Tiepolo Passi
Via Brigata Marche 24 – Carbonera (TV)
+39 329 7406219
Why choose this experience
- Art, nature and history in a 17th-century Venetian Villa.
- Relax in the countryside between vineyards, hunting groves and creeks, meeting peacocks and small mammals, enjoying a glass of the house Prosecco.
- A creative workshop guided by a renowned local artist.
Price per person
Price per group/family
Couple € 450.00 (double room) / € 570.00 (loft apartment)
What it includes
2 nights at Foresteria di Villa Tiepolo Passi in a double room or an equipped loft
– Welcome Prosecco and seasonal fruit upon your arrival
– Self-made breakfast: in-room set with coffee, tea, milk, biscuits, jam.
– Guided tour of Villa Tiepolo Passi
– Painting or Weaving Workshop
- Light Sign Colour – looking at and painting the landscape
using natural materials with Paolo Loschi
- Straw Warp Weft – weaving the field with Patrizia Polese
What it doesn't include
Everything not included in the previous point
● You can cancel free of charge until 15 days before arrival.
● You will be charged 50% of the total price if you cancel in the 15 days before arrival.
● If you don’t show up, you will be charged the total price.
Additional payment notes
Advanced payment of the total amount via bank transfer or electronic payment link is required.
Not accessible to guests with impaired mobility.
Friday 20th October Arrival at Villa Tiepolo Passi (check-in between 2pm and 8pm)
Saturday 21st October
10 am: conference about PNRR Historic Park project (optional) 11 am: guided tour of Villa Tiepolo Passi and its Historic Park
Afternoon: creative workshop
- Painting Workshop: teaching methods are adapted for experts and beginners alike. In addition to a classical approach to sign and color, participants will learn ways to find their own “character” in the field of visual arts, to acquire their own personal artistic style and language.
- Weaving Workshop: participants can be introduced to this ancient art and learn the principal weaving techniques in a simple, relaxed way, whether as an objective in itself or as the initial pretext for further
In both workshops, the unique experience, immersed in the surrounding architectural and natural environment, will inspire the creation of the final product.
Sunday 22nd October Our staff will be glad to suggest a tourist and culinary tour of Treviso and/or its surroundings.